For the safety use of Our product (chemical substance)
Our company considers offering the products that care for safety as the first priority. Therefore we execute solid responses to put it into practice. In addition, we have been implementing following activities in line with our targets up to 2020; 'WSSD2020 Agreement*1', and will continue to carry out such activities in the years to come.
1. About GHS*2
- In Japan, we display new labels and MSDS for all products based on Japanese industrial standards in accordance with GHS. We also cope with GHS system of Korea and Europe and other countries according with our business activities and will take necessary actions in the future.
2. About amended Chemical Substances Control Law (CSCL)
- We have been implementing an appropriate notification system for new General Chemical Substances and the Priority Assessment Chemical Substances with the cooperation of our customers. With the cooperation of our customers, we will continue to make appropriate notifications in line with revisions in this Law and to pursue safer ways of using chemical substances.
3. About Europe REACH*3
- Regarding export products for Europe, we will carry out 'Registration*4' cooperating with other companies and customers in Europe area. Moreover, we will take appropriate actions for each trend of the system of the regulation with affiliated companies.
- The agreement in the World Summit on Sustainable Development held in Johannesburg in 2002. The Agreement is Producing and using chemical substances to minimize adverse effects of chemicals on human health and the environment by 2020.
- GHS: globally harmonized system of classification and labeling of chemicals.
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals.
- Submitting documents of safe usages for customers to authorities.